Friday, April 19, 2013

Thatssssssss a very nice post you've got there...(DeathNote, Takeda's progress and more!)

I should be writing my lit paper on 1984 that's due at about 12:30, but I'm the queen of procrastination when it comes to papers. Instead of doing homework like any smart person would, I spent last night working on a few other things related to this blog.

The first is, if you couldn't figure it out from the title, a pattern for a MineCraft Creeper my brother requested. It was pretty easy to put together, but I figure sewing it will be a little irritating with all the different color changes in such a small area.



Next is the main reason I left my paper til this morning to do, I was busy at work on my Death Note set. I completed Light and L, and because they happened to be stitched so closely together, I decided to put their handcuffs on them :) The joke didn't go unnoticed by either of my parents, my mom hasn't seen the show but she knows enough of it, and my dad's kind of a fan of it so he really liked it.



Next, I think I might have mentioned somewhere that I'm in a Mermaid Melody fandubbing group, our latest songdub is out. We did Daiji Na Takarabako, or Magic Treasure Box. I play Rina (The girl with the Green Hair). Thoug this isn't our best dub, I think its pretty good and if you're into that kind of thing, you may enjoy it :)



And lastly, I'm still struggling with the proportions on the pattern of Takeda, so he'll be a while, instead of posting another boring WIP shot (because there's really hardly any difference) I decided I'd post a picture of the doodle of Takeda I did yesterday during one of my more boring classes.



Thats it for now, I'm going to try to direct my brain into homework mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment