Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Sorry for not posting, and Completed stitches!!!

I couldn't get on the internet this past weekend, something wrong with the system. Something's still wrong.....I'm using my sister Ami's (her username)computer to make this post. Now that that's out of the way, I got some stitches finished for you!!!! I've stitched several of Missey_Tannenbaum's sprite patterns from her blog Dorkstitch.blogspot.com.

For you today I have two pictures of the completed works. The first picture is of her sprite patterns for Genesis, Cid, and Reno from FFVII.



These turned out so cute!! The next picture is of two patterns I requested from her, they were adorable though I had one little complaint, it was easily fixed and no big deal at all. Hardly noticeable unless you are a die-hard fan of Bleach's Ayasegawa Yumichika. (that would be me <3 <3 <3) Her pattern for Yumi called for blue floss for his eyes, which in fact are lavender in color. I even double checked and found this lovely reference image. (meaning I just found another picture for me to drool over)


(He's so goregeous!!) Anyway here's the completed stitches of Ikkaku and Yumichika <3 I really love them so much!!!!

The next thing I'm planning on stitching will be my pattern of Griff from Rave Master that I posted a few days ago, the bright blue color was too alluring not to!

1 comment:

  1. XD I had no idea about the eyes - my artbook was in black and white, so I used Google image search to get blue! Sorry for the trouble! All of your finished stitches look so cool, though! I especially like how close together you stitched the Bleach ones, it's cute. I wish you the best of luck with your Rave Master stitch! The blue should be lovely. ^^

    ReplyDelete