Thursday, April 18, 2013

Pattern WIP and Story Time!

Well I had an eventfu afternoon yesterday. I was called during class by my dad, about 10 minutes til school lets out, saying that his car broke down ten miles out of town. It was rainy weather and cold yesterday, and he couldn't fix it with the tools he had. On top of that, he hadn't eaten breakfast or lunch...so my dad was kind of pissed off and told me we'd have to get a ride from someone to get home. So I rounded up 2 of my three siblings and couldn't find the third. Cameron had apparently already wandered over to the store to buy some candy and then he was going to walk to where my mom works. The rest of us got rides and made it home just fine, then went on to make phonecalls to mom and dad, asking where Cameron was, and how dad was doing (respectively).

Finally one of mom's co-workers picked up my dad and brought him home, and my mom and brother got a ride too (Mom can't drive, her foot is hurt right now). Everyone was home, but now dad had to go and get his car. He didn't want to leave it out there because its this kit-car he's been working on forever. So, Mom, Dad, and I had to drive out there and wait for dad to fix his Kelmark GT. Then He drove home in that, and I had to drive mom home. I'm going to be honest and say that even though I took Drivers Ed in the 8th grade, I'm still not liscensed...I have a permit, but I just never really bothered to learn. I was scared to drive in the rain, and the vehicle was a Buic Enclave...its kinda big. But regardless, I drove home and according to my parents I did a wonderful job! I may just try to get my liscense after all.

Ok, Story time's Over!

I really wanted to get my pattern of Takeda finished for you, but with all that happened yesterday I didn't have the time. I did get about a third of it planned out, and I thought I'd post a WIP picture of it so you could see it so far. I know the colors aren't quite right compared to the referance image, but I'll fix that when I get the rest of the actual image drawn out.



I also got the Light Yagami Sprite all stitched up and have started L, I can't wait to get to work on Niijima <3

No comments:

Post a Comment