Friday, April 26, 2013

Finally Friday! and a Seto Kaiba pattern.

This patterns rather simple, since I wasn't feeling terribly fantastic when I made it. I do plan to stitch him though, and being a huge fan of Little Kuriboh's Yugi-oh the Abridged Series, when I do I'll probably put one of his famous quotable lines underneath him like "Screw the Rules I have Money!" Anyway, on to the pattern.



I originally wanted to do his Battle City outfit with the white cloak, but it was so detailed and I couldn't get my brain to do it. Instead I went for his Duelist Kingdom look. I love yugi-oh, and honestly I followed all the spin-offs until we got to the current one called Zexal...I haven't seen a single episode and I just don't think a little kid with an alien alter ego is going to make it interesting to me. Now the motorcylcles in 5Ds I liked! That's was such an original concept.

I'm going to stop for today, but since I'm feeling almost all better (just sniffles and a bad cough) I'm going to have 3 new patterns for you all on Monday from the first manga I ever read! It's a real flashback for me, and I hope you enjoy them. I won't let you know the series until then though, so it'll be a surprise!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how I missed this the first time, but I'll have to make him to go with my Dark Magician Girl! I just got a ton of plastic canvas, so I'm not even short on materials. ^^ Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete