Tuesday, April 16, 2013

"Nostalgia Pillow" project progress.

First off, I got more done on Rikichi last night. I needed a pick me up, so I sat down and watched History's Strongest Desciple: Kenichi and worked on my sewing. It's a great funny show, and I do believe I'll be making a couple patterns from it. If you've seen it, you know what I mean. It has some of the most realistic fighting scenes while still being cute, endearing, and it really hits home for scrawny wimps like me who dream of being stronger.

Here's my progress on Rikichi so far.



I just need to finish up his skin, add the eyes, white, and the little pink blush.



Now! Onto the titicular topic, my "Nostalgia pillow." I've mentioned it in a previous post. It's my big sewing project. Every stitch I've put on this blog (aside from the Eeyore I stitched for my mom) is on the same piece of fabric, which will eventually become a pillow. I'll end this post with several pictures of my pillow thus far.





1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I like the idea of all of your stuff being on the same fabric! That sort of thing is always fun! Also, I read both of your last two posts just now, and love your dedication to Rikichi- as someone who's done 100x100 stitch patterns of characters who were in one or two episodes of Pokemon, I understand your fangirl devotion.

    ReplyDelete