Friday, April 12, 2013

Dang Internet!!! And Snowdays!

So Tuesday-Thursday we had snow days here at my school, and I honestly don't see why they decided we needed to have classes today....I also couldn't post much due to some sort of malfunction on the school tech department's side...I use a school issued laptop the majority of the time, so when they mess up, it messes me up.

Anyway, along with snow days, one would assume that we have quite a bit of snow here in South Dakota. Which yes, we did. My sister and I spent about four hours yesterday trying to build a Black Mage Chocobo out of snow, to match her plushie. It's almost done and I do have pictures, but I took them last night when it was kind of dark so its hard to see. I'll post them anyway so you can see how far we've gotten.

here it is from the front



and the side



Next thing I'm goingt to talk about is the fact that I finished Griff during these snow days, and he looks fantastic! I took his picture this morning, because I was too tired to do it last night when I did finish him.



I think the blue looks nice, and it used up a lot of this tangled mass of pretty blue floss I had. It also gave me the excuse I needed to untangle it heheh. I showed him to my whole family and only my sister, who remembers just about everything I do, knew who he was. So I spent an hour looking for my Haru Glory bookmark from the fourth grade. I couldn't find him, but I'm going to look again when I get home.

Next on the agenda is my finished art project! It's a scene from Monty Python's Quest for the Holy Grail. I just took it a few minutes ago, as I'm in art right now.



I like the bright green of the background, and next up is a WIP of Reno from FF7 Advent Children. I love Reno's personality and his bright lush red hair <3 I plan on getting together a Reno cosplay soon, but the wig is still out of stock...

And now I've posted everything I've been working on during my short absence from the internet. I hope this brings you back up to speed. I'm still not sure what I'll sew next but I'm leaning towards Sunako and Kyohei.

Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment