Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Finished Rikichi, and New Kenichi Pattern! (along with some rambling about Kenichi)

First off I'll start this post by saying I finished Rikichi yesterday in art class! He came out adorable, and even cuter than the pattern!



He was really quick to sew, and I love the outcome! I may do more patterns of him in the future!~

Now onto the main topic of my post, I created a new pattern for the anime History's Strongest Desciple : Kenichi of Haruo Niijima.



Honestly at first I HATED this character, he was annoying and just plain irritating, but like the little worm he is, he wriggled his way into my heart somehow. Now I adore him for some unexplained reason. I look forward to stitching him pretty soon (I'm working on Missy-Tannenbaum's Death Note set right now, but he's probably next~) And I'm also in the process of making another pattern from this anime of Takeda Ikki, AKA Takeda the Striker. Takeda is probably my favorite character in this series, and he is just so super sweet and handsome~

Now I'm going to embed some youtube clips of this hilarious series to help people who've never heard of it get a feel for it.

Here's the first opening animation



and a compilation of funny moments



My favorite funny moment



And These two scenes are my favorite Niijima Scenes!





Now I'm off to work on that pattern of Takeda!

No comments:

Post a Comment