Thursday, April 4, 2013

Completed Griever!!

The title probably gave away what this post is about, but when Missy-Tannenbaum said she would be making sprite patterns for me of Ikkaku and Yumichika, I rushed to finish my current project, and I love how it turned out! I think I'm going to spend some time stitching smaller patterns for a while. I have quite a few of her sprite patterns stored away for little projects. I'm probably going to be doing Genesis Rahpsodos and Cid Highwind. Since I'm in my school's play which is this weekend, I don't know how fast my stitching will get done, but once I get a lot more free time I plan to stitch all the small patterns I have tucked away. I'm working on a kind of collage of stitches on one big piece of fabric to make a pillow out of all my fandoms. I've got quite a bit of Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy on it, and I'll be adding Bleach, MLP and a bunch of other things. I think today while I'm in study hall I'll be making a pattern of Plue from Rave Master, that way that anime can be a part of my pillow too!

Now Here's the picture of the finished stitch, I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, that looks fancy and cool! I like the high contrast look of it- I think the blacks and whites make it look very spiffy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Missy-Tannenbaum: Thanks! I appreciate the comment

    ReplyDelete