Monday, April 15, 2013

Bleach pattern and ramblings

So there's still issues with the internet at my place and I'm starting to figure I'll just have to use the desktop. It's frustrating but oh well...I'll have to learn to live with it for about a month and 3 days, in other words until Graduation.

I wanted to finish the Snow-Chocobo over the weekend, but the weather wasn't friendly and he's dead in our front yard lol. He was a fun project while he lasted, but it's all melting now, just as quickly as it came.

I have a calculus test today that I should be studying for but I'm so close to giving up on that class, and I'm not the only one. That class consists of the six smartest kids in my senior class, and we all want to give up! However I'm going to power through and try to get above a C in that class by graduation. At least I'm still passing (I find that simple fact amazing) and it's on the borderline between a B and C (even more amazing!)

I think I've bored you to death with that, but I felt like rambling a bit so here's something useful!
Here's a pattern of a rather unfamous Bleach character that I utterly love to death! His name is Rikichi and he is an unseated officer of the Sixth Division (Byakuya and Renji's squad). He's shown very breifly in the second season being a nuisance and chasing Hell Butterflies, and later on he's shown in the background and filler episodes. He's easily recognizable by the tattoo similar to Renji's above his left Eye. Rikichi found his way into my heart through internet roleplay. I RP on facebook quite a bit, but when I first started I wanted a character no one else had. That character was Rikichi. I'm currently the only Rikichi page on Facebook and am slowly gaining him a fandom <3. WELL ON TO THE PATTERN!

I made this sort of a chibi version of him because I wanted it to be cute. I've also started sewing him, but I haven't gotten far.



While I'm at it, I might as well get him a little more recognition, here's a picture of the loveable guy XD



Can't you just see why I love him! I've even pulled together a cute cosplay of him that I often go out in public wearing :3

Here's The Soul Reaper Version



I don't go out in this outfit though, that'd be just too out of place. After all, in Bleach when a Soul Reaper wants to go to the world of the living they have a Gigai. So, here's mine



I also have a video of one of my shopping endeavours up on Youtube. Just type in "Rikichi goes shopping" and look for the one posted by ANime Saturday! I think that's quite enough of my ramblings today, I should probably worry about calculus a little bit before the test in 45 minutes. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment