Thursday, April 4, 2013

Rave Master Patterns

I couldn't help myself, I was going to save these so I'd have something to post tomorrow, but I got so bored here in study hall that I had the time to make two new patterns and theres still a half hour of study hall to go! Anyway for you I have created a pattern of Plue and a pattern of Griff. These two are very bizare little creatures.

Plue is like Haru's guide on his quest to find the Rave Stones. He's over 50 years old and loves sugar to death! We're not quite sure what he is, Haru says he's a dog, Ellie an Insect, some people a cat...We just don't know...



And secondly Griffon, Griff for short, is some wierd little blue talking eggplant that drives the gang around on their quest for quite some time. He's cute, but wierd and He's one of the characters I remembered far after I'd forgotten all about Shuda and the Shadow Stones. Something like this will definitely stick out in your mind.



Happy Stitching <3

No comments:

Post a Comment