Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Pattern and Painting : Deidara

I'm going to make this post pretty short, because my dad gave me his cold...I took some cold medicine and its making me really drowsy this morning.

I'll get right to it then. The pattern I have for you today is Deidara from Naruto. He's my favorite character and I can really relate to him, being an artist myself.



if you want to finish off his ponytail I imagine it wouldn't be that hard to guess how the stitches would play out. I just didn't feel like pasting in more graph paper above his head to make it look pretty.

Next is a painting I did of Deidara on the wall by my bed. I really hate plain white walls, they're so boring.



The color mixing in his hair looks lovely and I like being able to look at him before I go to bed each night. That's all for now, I'm going to figure out what my next pattern will be and get started on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment