Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Update

As soon as school lets out today, I'm on a break! So, today I brought my Griever to school so I can work on it during art class. I have a pretty open minded teacher, so I'm sure he won't have any problems. I got a lot done on it last night too.

My mom loved the patterns I posted yesterday! I can't wait to start stitching those too~ Anyway, I'll be working on my art project music video all weekend so I'm in a really good mood. And I mean it this time, I will scan and post Cid tonight!!!!

Since I don't have anything recent to post for you, I'm going to post one of my older drawings and maybe a pattern, depending on what I have.



So I found my watercolor painting of Hanyuu from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. I think I'll go in depth on this series in a different post in the not to distant future. I LOVE this series, it's twisted, cute, and really well written. It will make you cry, and go what the hell so many times. The characters are adorable and you'll feel for at least one of them no matter what.



Here's a pattern I made of Sailor Mercury's symbol from Sailor Moon. It's super simple and quick. I'll post more over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment