Wednesday, March 6, 2013

3/6/13 Zack Fair and my Angeal Hewley WIP

Home from school now and free to post. Tonight for you all I have my completed drawing of Zack Fair from Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core with the Buster sword, and my WIP drawing of Angeal Hewley from the same game. Zack took around 2 hours to complete and so far I've put about 2 and a half into Angeal. I'm also currently sewing one of my original patterns for cross stitch from Final Fantasy VIII but I'll talk about that in a different post when I'm farther along. Here's Zack for you I love the way his eyes look, and his lips too. The shading and detail on the Buster Sword were the hardest part And Here's Angeal So far His face has been a real struggle but I'm happy with how it looks now. I just need to finish up his sword and his clothing and it'l be perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment