Tuesday, March 26, 2013

New Patterns 3/26/13

I still haven't gotten Cid scanned or my Griever WIP picture off my phone. To make it up to you, I have some new cross stitch patterns to post for you!
Remember that anime I reviewed called The Wallflower? I made two patterns from that series that I'm sure you'll love if you've seen the show. I'm going to stitch them for my mom since she loves the show so much. Now, without further ado...MY PATTERNS!

Here's a simple pattern of the main character, Sunako Nakahara, in her typical chibi form. She usually exists in this form unless she's doing something amazingly badass



And my other pattern is of one of her famous Nosebleeds aimed at Kyohei!


I'm going to try to make a few more patterns from this series, so look out for them!~

No comments:

Post a Comment