Thursday, March 14, 2013

3/14/13 Griever Update and Cid Highwind (Also It's White Day!)

Today is March 14th, in Japan that's White Day. On Valentine's Day in Japan, hopeful girls give the boys they like chocolate, and White day is a day for those boys to show if they return the girl's feelings by giving her marshmallows. I didn't give out any chocolate, because I'm already happily taken, so I don't expect any marshmallows but its a fun fact to be aware of!~ Anyway, On to the other topics. I got more done on my Griever Cross stitch and since I don't have anything going on tonight I'll probably finish up the black stitching tonight. Here's the picture


I've also started a new drawing. Cid Highwind from Final Fantasy VII Advent Children. I love Cid's personality and his masculine face should be fun to draw. I'm really used to drawing feminine guys like Vincent so I hope Cid (like Angeal) can help me move away from that.
Here's a progress shot of Cid, I"m not very far along but I'll post more WIP shots as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment