Friday, March 15, 2013

3/15/13 Sewing and Cid WIP updates

Here are some new udates. I have several things to post for you today. First is a picture of something I stitched for my mom's birthday. She is a huge Eeyore fan. So I used this pattern from MakibirdStitching on deviantart. The pattern looks like this


For the actual stitching I used a few slightly different colors, but it looked fantastic and she loved it.


On another sewing related note I have more completed on my Griever and got my sister to start sewing a Chocobo using a pattern from buzybobbins.blogspot.com
Here's the chocobo pattern.


And my Griever so far is this :3 I didn't get the black done but It's almost there so I'm pretty happy. We had some fantastic weather outside yesterday so I spent the majority of the eventing sewing on my porch and then playing Kingdom Hearts II.



And onto my progress with CID!!! I have two WIP shots for you :)





I'll have it finished by the end of next week for sure. That's all for now!




No comments:

Post a Comment