Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Intro to my blog

Ok so I tried writing a blog once before and lets just ignore that awful attempt, I was a freshman in highschool and it was just plain childish. I'm going to use this blog to just talk about anime, cosplay, and all my fun creative projects that I do! That said I'll start this post with something to let you know me better. My dream carreer is to be an artist, and I draw constantly. I love to sew and cosplay, as well as watch anime and do songdubs. You can watch me on Deviantart here: http://www.kakashi-copycat-kun.deviantart.com Here's a sample of my work. I'll probably post more later but this is a good start I'll post some previews of my other works later today when I'm not in school XD

2 comments:

  1. @Ami Midorikawa, why not write a sister blog and I'll put the URL at the bottom of every post.

    ReplyDelete