Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Hiroshi-Kun Cross-Stitch Pattern

So after I posted this morning, I couldn't help but fullfil my promise of another Wallflower pattern with a pattern for Sunako's beloved and most trusted friend, her anatomical doll Hiroshi-kun. His apearance may be creepy, but he's a huge comedic relief, introducing most episodes with a depressed "Hiroshi here." Though an inanimate object, Hiroshi is a fun and loveable character. Getting the muscle right on him was pretty tough. I hope to get a lot of stuff done to post for you over Easter break, which starts when school gets out tomorrow.
Until Then I hope you enjou this pattern, and if you sew it before I ever get around to it I'd love to see it! Send me a picture at my email musawinxgirl@hotmail.com or post a link in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment