Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year, and more of a WIP pattern

Well it's about a quarter 'til 8AM here, and since I closed up shop at work around 1AM, I haven't been able to fall asleep. I've just been sitting here on Ami's laptop listening to music by Mindless Self Indulgence, and working on my Jack Spicer pattern. I'm honestly really tired and bored right now, but my body won't sleep. So, if you're a Spicer fan like me, how about I post the pattern so far, show off my rediculously slow progress, spam some videos of him being dorky, have a laugh, and then I'll end my post and go back to systematically putting little squares of color into a grid that will eventually be a massive portrait of a cartoon character that likely only I care about!

Anyway, here he is so far, I've managed to get most of his neck and coat done, some of the arm, and I even have some of his hair and face!!

Isn't he cute!! Anyway I'm gonna spam my favorite Jack spicer videos below. So if you love him, you'll enjoy, and if you don't have any clue who he is, you can sort of get an idea!

This first one is just a tribute to him that I fell in love with.


Next is some awesome Jack Spicer and Chase Young Moments! (I'll most likely do a Chase pattern at some point XD )


And just some Jack moments!


Now that my exhausted and probably boring fangirl rantings are over, I'm gonna get back to work. Have a FANTASTIC AND SPAZZTASTICAL NEW YEAR IN 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment