Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Finished Jack Pattern and WIP stitching! Also I dyed my hair!

I finally finished the pattern! So here is Jack Spicer in all his glory! I'm thinking about humoring Ami, in making patterns of Chase and Wuya to go with it.

I also started stitching him, though I just have the back pack and a little bit of his chest done so far.

The lighting in my room is pretty crappy, but as you can tell from the pic, my hair is not light brown any more, and now I have bangs! Ami dyed her hair this dark blue color, and I fell in love with it (it looks just like Musa from Winx Club) so I decided I'd do my hair the same color and got the same hair cut as Musa from late season 2-early season 3! I LOVE IT so much! Anyway short post is short, have a great day! I'm gonna get back to sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment