Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A not very interesting post, about a pattern WIP you all saw coming...oh and Happy 2014!

Happy 2014 everyone! Have you made any New Year's Resolutions? ...I haven't really other than to finish some projects and try once again to get into art school (though with my job, finding time to build a portfolio is really hard). I went and saw Frozen too btw, (and am going to see again tomorrow with a friend). Elsa is my kind of character! I hope to cosplay her too!!!! She's so awesome, and "Let it Go" was my favorite song from the movie!

Anyway, I finally started my Ventus pattern, though it's not looking quite right. I had to put Matt and Gabumon away for now, because no matter what Matt's feet were either too big, or too small proportionally...

Here's what Ventus looks like so far. I plan to stitch him on a nice pale green fabric to go along with Aqua and Terra! I think I'm going to do quite a few of these Kingdom Hearts pillows, they're just so cute and I really think they look nice (not to mention all my gamer friends are so jealous!)

I was going to do some more perlers of Missy-Tannenbaum's sprites, but my pegboards, sadly enough were melted beyond use (thanks to my sister Ami using them to make MLP headbands of unicorn horns and pony ears). That's all for this really boring and short post, I hope to have more later! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment