Sunday, January 5, 2014

Frozen fanart WIP and my new 3DS! (plus KH Re:Coded)

So When I went to see Frozen again with my friends, I decided to use my first paycheck from my new job to buy a 3DS, I used to have an old DS Lite, but I played that thing so much it stopped working in the 8th grade. I figured it was about time I got a new one, so I could revisit all my old Naruto games, and get the handheld Kingdom Hearts Games. At the Wal-mart where I got the DS, I was lucky enough to see Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded on the shelf, and so I picked that up too!
I really really love how it switches playing styles from fighting monsters Mario style to old school Final Fantasy, and the regular KH free roaming fighting style depending on the world you're in! Some levels are tough to get used to, but I definitely like the fact that Olympus is the Final Fantasy style world, it's always been one of my favorites, but I'm stuck fighting Cerberus with Hercules, and it's not easy! If anyone has any tips, I'm a lvl 17 almost 18 and I'd love it if you could comment some tips! Thanks in advance to anyone who answers, but if no one does, no harm done, I'll probably lvl grind to like a 30 and then take him on again!

Now that I'm done blabbering about my game, I decided to post today because I started drawing fanart from Frozen! I was in a really Princessy mood, so I sstarted sketching out Elsa. I think I'll paint this one with my shimmery watercolors to really convey the Iciness. I haven't drawn much Disney in a long time, but I really like the art and animation styles for this movie!

I don't really have anything important to say, so have a good night, and happy stitching/perlering/beingwildandcrazy/existing!

No comments:

Post a Comment