Thursday, May 2, 2013

Zero ~The Winged Knight of Lacroa~

As the title says, and as promised I finished the pattern for Zero!! He took a lot longer than Baku did because his knight helmet was tough to get just right. It took a bit of staring at the pattern to notice I made a mistake after I thought I'd finished, so I went back in and fixed it.

So here it is!! Isn't he just the cutest!



Since I haven't seen the series in about a year or so (I have some DVDs so I go back to it once in a while) I figured I should embed some cute little videos!

Here's Bandai's English Release trailer for the DVDs



A cute sound byte of Zero from the video game, along with Baku and Captain giving him crap~ I love this one



And lastly Zero totally Pwn-ing Baku



Captain's up next and I'm going to get started on him the moment this post is published! Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment