Wednesday, May 15, 2013

More Death Note: Finished Matt Stitch

Matt is my favorite so far, in fact, he and Mello are my favorite Death Note characters. I really wish Matt would have played a bigger role, but it really leaves his personality up for interpretation. I think he's a cool gamer with a layed back attitude. He has to be tough too, to deal with Mello. In other words, he has to be awesome.



stitching this was super fun, I liked doing the stripes on his shirt. I would have gone along and did Mello with him, but I had to go to my brother's band concert, and stitching in a dark theater proved more trouble than it was worth. I'll have Mello and Near finished for you tomorrow since I don't think I'll be able to post Friday. Graduation is Saturday, so I'm really looking forward to this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment