Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Can you say SD Gundam Force?

I sadly have to make this a short post, as I have a lot of homework to do this morning, but this will still be a special post indeed! My sister somehow (honestly I can't remember how she did it) reminded me of the chibi cross over show SD Gundam Force. So as a consequence, my next few posts will be dedicated to this series.

To start off these posts, I have a pattern of my sister's favorite of the three main Gundams. Bakunetsumaru of Ark. Tomorrow I hope to have a pattern of Zero The Winged Knight of Lacroa (my own personal favorite), and finishing it all off I hope to have Captain Gundam on Friday. Now onto the pattern so I can finish my calculus!



Enjoy!~

1 comment:

  1. Ah, that's so cool! :D I can't wait to see the others! They look fun to chart, too.

    ReplyDelete