Thursday, November 21, 2013

Perler beading and progress

So this past weekend, my sister got a huge set of perler beads, which I honestly hadn't played with since grade-school, and I've literally been spending all my free time playing with them! I've made quite a few of Missy-Tannenbaum's patterns, and a couple of my own (really small ones, the rest were too big).

To start off I'll post the first few I made! Vincent, Kurama, and Hiei (By Missy-Tannenbaum). I made Hiei first as he's one of my all time favorite anime characters, and then I made Kurama and Vincent for my sister.
Next is the Nobody and Heartless Symbols from Kingdom Hearts (my own patterns)
Next is a Goomba from a pattern I found on Deviantart...I can't remember the creator's name right off, sadly, but it's really cute!
Then i made my favorite Avengers!~ Captain Steve Rogers and Tony Stark! (By Missy-Tannenbaum)
And Finally I made Squall and Zell from FFVII (By Missy-Tannenbaum)The details on their faces (ie. Squall's scar/Zell's tattoo) were drawn on in sharpie.

And now some sewing progress, Aqua's on her way to being done, but thanks to perler beading I haven't been working on her near as quickly.

I'm sure I'll have beaded quite a bit more by the time I post again, haha it's like an addiction, so much fun!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you were so productive! o_o I love the sharpie marks- I never thought of that as being a way to do backstitching on a perler project! Plus, when I make them, I usually get scatterbrained and quit after one or two, so I'm so impressed by how many you made! Do you mind if I use one of your pictures (I'm too sleepy to decide which right now) in a features post that I'm doing next week? If you do mind, I don't mind at all, which is why I am asking! (I hope that makes sense. ><) Also, I replied to the comment you left on my blog, so I hope you received that! Anyway, thank you so much for perlering so many of the sprites! I hope it was an interesting project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind at all, and I'll go check that reply :) XD I really like perler beading, and other repetitive things, I find them relaxing and my house is really hectic so doing things like that can help distract me from the chaos. :) (and I accidentally replied to your comment on your blog with my sisters account XD sorry bout that)

      Delete