Monday, November 11, 2013

I'm back from the Con! And I have progress on Aqua!

I really should have done this update sooner, but I'm always sort of lazy after the con for a week or two. There were so many pretty costumes, and I had a lot of fun seeing my boyfriend!

Anyway I'm sure you want to see some pictures! First off here is our Bleach Group!

This one is of my Mother as Integra with a Seras cosplayer

And the one I'm sure you've been wanting to see, Chernobog! If you have construction questions, click this link! There are details in the description. http://kakashi-copycat-kun.deviantart.com/art/The-Master-of-Night-Chernobog-413017047

Now that the con spam is over, Here is some WIP of Aqua! I think I'll have her finished soon <3

Until Next time (which will hopefully be soon and with a new, finished pillow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment