Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Pattern progress and an explanation for not posting a Vlog...twice...

Sorry for not posting a Vlog lately, last Wednesday I really had nothing to post, Alicia tried to do an Ichigo Makeup tutorial to post, but wound up (because she doesn't wear makeup outside of cosplay) pouring foundation all over herself and greatly needing my help...so Wednesday was a no-go, then Friday came around and Mom and I spent all day working on stuff and didn't get around to making a video. And today, Alicia is working so I have no one to work the camera...but I'll tell you in my own words what I've gotten done.

I have completed the pants for my Hichigo, and cut out the fabric for the shirt, Hades is absolutely complete! (YAY!!!!!), we've made a muscle shirt out of two black swimshirts for Chernobog, Mom's Integra wig came in at last, and we made new pants for Alicia because she outgrew her pants from last year.

Now that the cosplay stuff is out of the way, I'm sure you want to see what I've don so far on my Digimon pattern!


This pattern is actually going to be rather large, the reason being,I want to make it as detailed and accurate as possible. I really like drawing Gabumon out as a pattern, his stripes are fun (though a little hard to fit all of them in there). I keep having to add more graph to it so that I can make it wider and taller, and I'm sure I'll have to make it much much taller when I add Matt to the image. Overall, I love it and I hope you love it too! Now I'm going to stop typing, put on some music, and get back to working on that pattern. See Ya! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment