Monday, August 12, 2013

Terra Pillow Complete at last! My first pillow ever~


So just last night I finished my Terra pillow, I finished the actual stitch a few days ago, but I figured I wouldn't update until the pillow was finished. His back is a cuddly brown flannel, and his ruffles are a shiny metallic gold (I thought it would suit his earthy color scheme).

I've actually already completed making the pattern for Aqua, but I'm gonna wait until tomorrow to post her, that way I can get started on stitching her on this pretty light blue Aida I found at a thrift store. Let me know what you think, and if you watch this blog and haven't hit the follow button, hit it and comment I'd love to get to know you :)

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, that looks really nice, and the ribbon does match him quite well! The stitching is excellent, too! Congratulations on your finish!

    ReplyDelete