Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Kingdom Hearts Aqua pattern and AkuRoku day fanart!!!

I was hoping to have started on her before I posted this pattern, but my time was spent on something other than stitching yesterday, fanart and buying thread. Since the only decent thread/fabric/craft store is over 100 miles from where I live, buying thread was an all day adventure for me. (I also did a lot of other shopping...like for new MLP Equestria girls dolls <3 ). Anyway, here's my pattern for Aqua. I really like the three blues in this, and the pink is a nice feminine touch I can't wait to sew.

Now onto the other topic listed in the title, today is AkuRoku day, the day to celebrate the pairing of Axel and Roxas from Kingdom Hearts <3 (due to the day being the 13th, Roxas's number, and the month being the 8th, Axel's Number). For this day I did a mixed media piece. The background is watercolor, their skin is crayon, and their hair is colored pencil. The whole thing was drawn out in pencil, then traced over with manga pens to give it a nice bold look.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pattern, or the art, or both. Both took a lot of time and I love the way they came out. I can't wait to start on Aqua, and probably will when I'm done typing. Until Next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment