Friday, March 20, 2015

Typical Sewing WIP, cosplay, and art dump, plus heads up on upcoming Anime Review!

So, I've gotten more done on Jack, and seeing as how its 2 AM and I can't sleep, I'm posting here instead of agonizing over my 6 hour shift tomorrow that I'm sure to be exhausted during! So here I am to bore you all to death!
As you can see, I've got his hair and goggles blocked out. I'm thinking I'll do some color stitches to alleviate the boredom of doing so much black.

So, Ami and I really love this fanart, of Sora and Riku from KH2 where Riku crowns Sora, and after being inspired by it, we went out and did a photo-shoot today with Crowns, Paopu Fruit, and Sea Salt Ice cream (blue-raspberry Popsicle). I'm gonna spam those here. the first one is the shot inspired by the fanart, the second is a kiss behind a paopu fruit, and the third is us sharing Ice Cream.


This last pic is my absolute favorite pic of us so far! I love how cute and in character it is for Riku to be stealing some of Sora's Ice Cream!

And Lastly here's an art spam for an ADORABLE new addiction of mine. The Anime is called Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE! If you've heard of it, you've probably scoffed and thought it's a fucking ridiculous concept, and you're right, and if you haven't then I'll tell you, It's basically sarcastic Sailor Moon with an all guys cast! After the Finale next week, I'll be doing an Anime review! But I absolutely love it, I swear I go into withdrawal as soon as each episode ends, and I don't know how I'm gonna survive without it when it's over! But for now here's a pair of fanarts of my favorite character, Ryuu Zaou, AKA Battle Lover VESTA!~ The first is a plain watercolor scan, and the second one is after I rendered and added a digital background. I really like how it turned out, considering Ryuu's element is fire!

Now that I've bored you half to death with my pointless, and tired update, I'll just remind you that you can find and watch me on Deviantart if you like my drawings and cosplay by copy-pasting this link (http://kakashi-copycat-kun.deviantart.com/) or searching my screenname, and say happy stitching/painting/whatever you're into...I'm gonna sew some more and watch cute boys transform into magical boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment