Monday, July 29, 2013

UPDATE: Terra WIP and Vacation~

Every year my family goes on vacation to Santa Fe, New Mexico, and we drive down there. That gives me and my mom a lot of down time to actually sew. I'm still working on my stitch of Terra, and I realize I haven't been posting much. He's come a long way since the last picture I posted of him, but the one I'm posting tonight isn't quite up to date either. It was taken just before we left, which was on the 26th. It's a 3 day drive down here to NM, and we just arrived at our hotel tonight. I'm really looking forward to some good spicy food and leisure time.

I plan on having Terra finished by the time I get home on the 9th, at least the cross stitching part. I've already bought the stuff to make him into a cute pillow. He's going to have a brown flannel for the back of the pillow with a trim of gold ruffles. The flannel matches his hair pretty well, and I like how the gold fits the theme of the armor on his shoulder. I can't wait to have him all done so I can cuddle up with him! (And of course take pictures so I can show you).
It's just after midnight local time, although where I live it's already past 1:00 AM. So I really should get to sleep. Happy Stitching~

No comments:

Post a Comment